Registrations are now open!
Discover how organisations across New Zealand conquer data challenges with inspiring FME-powered use cases. Be among the first to peek into the exciting world of FME 2024 features. Gain invaluable insights and best practices from New Zealand’s leading FME experts and expand your network by connecting with fellow data enthusiasts.
Informative, inspiring and super engaging, you don’t want to miss New Zealand’s biggest gathering of FME users!
Interested in presenting at a Roadshow event? Submit an abstract via our submission form.
Who should attend?
- Data professionals: If you work with data integration, transformation, or automation
- FME users: Expand your knowledge, discover new features, and connect with the community
- FME beginners: Learn the basics, see the power of FME, and get started on your data journey
- Business analysts: Gain insights into how FME can streamline your data workflows and improve decision-making
- IT and GIS professionals: Explore how FME can integrate your systems and applications effortlessly
What to Expect on the Day
- Inspiring FME use cases: Learn from real-world examples of how organisations are leveraging FME to tackle their data challenges
- Keynote speakers: each roadshow event will feature a keynote speaker – details coming soon!
- Deep dives into the latest features: Be among the first to learn about the latest software release FME 2024 – we’ll have all the highlights
- Expert insights and tips: the Locus team are some of the most experienced FME Professionals in New Zealand – we’ll share some best practice tips and tricks with plenty of opportunity for Q&A
- Networking opportunities: Mingle with like-minded data professionals, expand your network, and build valuable connections within the FME community
- And so much more! we’ll have a quiz, some fun giveaways and an engaging atmosphere for learning, sharing, and growing your FME expertise